First Pacific Funding makes financing and leasing easy, fast and affordable.
- Additional Working Capital: If you are a seasoned business owner you may qualify for additional working capital.
- Conservation of Capital: If your money is not tied up in equipment costs, you’re free to spend it on other items such as inventory, advertising, research & personnel.
- Fixed Payments: Lock in payments – facilitate financial planning with stable payment structure.
- 100% Financing: Eliminate the need for a down payment – use the cash elsewhere in your company for expansion.
- Less “Red Tape”: Additional equipment can be acquired without renegotiating existing loan covenants. Leasing is a fast, convenient alternative to borrowing or crossing your fingers and waiting for a windfall.
- Enjoy Flexibility: Longer term, lower payments structured to fit your budget. Leasing is the least restrictive form of financing today.
- Tax Savings: Payments on qualifying leases are written off as direct operating expenses, reducing current taxable income. Avoid negative impact of the alternative minimum tax or mid-quarter depreciation penalties.
- Enhanced Cash Flow: You pay only for the use of the asset, not its ownership. This makes for easier cash flow forecasting.
- 100% Cost Coverage: All “soft” costs including insurance, maintenance taxes, training and installation shipping and software-right in the lease.
- Purchase/Renewal Options: At the end of your lease, you choose to purchase your equipment, upgrade to new equipment or continue to lease at substantial savings.
- Credit Diversification: Your bank lines are not burdened. Gives you leverage – leaving normal lines of bank credit undisturbed. Avoid restricting your ability to respond to opportunities and emergencies.
- Off-Balance Sheet Source of Funds: Experience more liberal credit criteria as there is no disturbance of your current debt ratio. Improve ROE/ROA and other ratios so that you may improve your ability to acquire funds.
- Avoid Capital Budgeting Constraints: Acquire needed equipment outside capital budgets. Lease payments are usually paid out of operating budget. Therefore, creates or maintains working capital for putting cash into things that make a direct profit, such as inventory, A/R and other faster-producing assets.
To learn more about the benefits leasing can bring to your business contact Jackie Duarte at First Pacific Leasing Today!
Click Here to Apply for Credit Application
Bill Martinson, National Account Manager
First Pacific Funding
10700 Woodinville Drive
Bothell WA 98011
877.953.2733 Ext 219